Structural Team Lead
We consult on projects NZ-wide. Our reputation is built on the quality of the engineering solutions and documentation we provide; our attention to detail and our first-class customer service. With our wider team comprising of seven engineering disciplines we offer a one-stop engineering shop, and consequently we can offer you opportunities to work on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects.
Structural Engineering at Powell Fenwick
Our structural team are known for their high-quality engineering solutions and first-class service. From one project to the next you could be working on residential, commercial, healthcare, industrial and more.
We’re dedicated to providing unique structural designs to our clients with a high quality service and offer a flexible work environment with a great team culture.
As a Structural Engineering Team Lead you will be leading our Queenstown structural team, working with our marketing team to increase our presence within the Queenstown market, and also supporting other disciplines within Powell Fenwick.
- Will hold a Structural Engineering degree.
- Chartered NZ Professional Engineer (CPEng) or working towards it.
- You will have experience in leading, mentoring and developing staff.
- You will have experience in leading projects including working directly with clients, project managers architects and other consultants.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally in person, and in written work.
- Able to work collaboratively with both clients and team members.
- Resonate with our values: Quality, Support, Flexibility, Fun, Family.
- NZ resident or hold a current work permit.
- Full, clean New Zealand drivers licence.
Why Powell Fenwick?
Our standard working week is 37.5 hours with paid overtime available. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. We are a 100% New Zealand-owned and operated company with a great culture and an Accredited Employer with New Zealand Immigration. We have a friendly, supportive, and collaborative work environment, and offer numerous well-attended social events. We offer genuinely flexible hours, and strongly promote work/life balance.
Does this sound like you?
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org