About Powell Fenwick
Powell Fenwick is a long-established and highly regarded multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in New Zealand. We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer based in Christchurch.
We consult on projects NZ-wide. Our reputation is built on the quality of the engineering solutions and documentation we provide; our attention to detail and our first-class customer service. With our wider team comprising of seven engineering disciplines we offer a one-stop engineering shop, and consequently we can offer you opportunities to work on a diverse range of interesting and challenging projects.
Mechanical Engineering at Powell Fenwick
Our well-established Mechanical team are known for their high-quality engineering solutions and first-class service. From one project to the next you could be working on universities, sports centres, hospitals, schools and more.
The Mechanical team are passionate about incorporating sustainable designs solutions to their projects.
- Hold a tertiary degree in mechanical engineering, or similar
- Has an understanding in designing HVAC systems, such as, humidity and BMS
- Ideally has 2+ years experience in the building services industry
- Have great attention to detail
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally in person, and in written work
- Able to work collaboratively with both clients and team members
- Resonate with our values: Quality, Support, Flexibility, Fun, Family
Why Powell Fenwick?
Our standard working week is 37.5 hours with paid overtime available. We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. We are a 100% New Zealand-owned and operated company with a great culture and an Accredited Employer with New Zealand Immigration. We have a friendly, supportive, and collaborative work environment, and offer numerous well-attended social events. We offer genuinely flexible hours, and strongly promote work/life balance.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org