Senior Revit Technician
We are currently seeking an experienced Revit Technician to work in our Mechanical Engineering Department.
The positions will include:
- Revit documenting of mechanical systems for buildings
- BIM development
- Keeping up to date with relevant design codes and standards
- Working with other Technicians from multiple disciplines
Key requirements for this position:
- 4 plus years relevant experience in the Building Services field
- Relevant qualifications in Revit (preferable but not essential)
- Be familiar with the NZ Building Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ resident or hold a current work visa
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Attractive remuneration package with paid overtime and bonuses
- On the job training
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
- New Zealand owned and operated
- Wellbeing benefits (fruit baskets, events, support, flu vaccinations)
- Long service leave entitlements
- Paid parental and partner leave
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team
- Work on a wide range of projects
- Active social club and funded social sports teams
- Modern offices in a central location.
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer and a member of The Diversity Agenda.