Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Do you want to kickstart your mechanical engineering career with a splash?
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Engineering Graduate to work in our Pool Team.
We will try not to throw you in the deep end but, the position will include:
- Design of mechanical, pool water and hydraulic systems for aquatic facilities
- Construction observation
- Liaising with clients, architects, project managers, councils and contractors
- Providing support to the Mechanical Directors, Senior and Junior engineers
- Keeping up to date with relevant design codes and standards
- Verbal and written reporting to clients
- Management of project delivery
- Attendance at consultant meetings
- Fostering client relationships
- On-going professional development
- Key requirements for this position:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- NZ resident or hold a current work permit
- Full, clean New Zealand drivers license
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- Attractive remuneration package with paid overtime and bonuses
- On the job training
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Professional memberships
- New Zealand owned and operated
- Wellbeing benefits (fruit baskets, events, support, flu vaccinations)
- Long service leave entitlements
- Paid parental and partner leave
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team
- Work on a wide range of projects
- Active social club and funded social sports teams
- Modern offices in a central location.
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer and a member of The Diversity Agenda.
What are you waiting for? Dive in and email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The water is warm and well chlorinated, we promise!