Draughting Team Lead - Mechanical
We are currently seeking a MECHANICAL DRAUGHTING TEAM LEAD to work in our Christchurch office.
Our Mechanical team is one of the largest services providers in the country and is highly respected throughout the industry for the quality of documentation we provide. We are looking for a Revit champion, a multitasker and a team player to help lead our draughting team.
This position will include:
- Draughting in Revit and various other software, as required
- Leading a team of five other fantastic draughtspeople
- Assisting the BIM Manager with BIM & Revit development
- Assisting with the coordination of workload
- Training other staff
- Quality control
- Being a key point of contact within the team with both the wider office and external clients
- Aiding in innovation and keeping abreast of market trends
- Liaising with engineers and the other draughting teams
- Representing Powell Fenwick at client and design meetings
- Liaison with other disciplines and consultancies
Key requirements for this position:
- Relevant experience
- Good sense of humour
- Great communicator
- Excellent time management with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Team player
- Applicable qualifications preferred but not essential
- NZ resident or hold a current work permit
Benefits of working at Powell Fenwick:
- No two days are the same with a diverse and interesting workload
- Attractive remuneration package with paid overtime and bonuses
- On the job training
- Professional and technical development opportunities
- Professional memberships
- Stable, locally owned company
- Wellbeing benefits
- Long service leave entitlements
- Paid parental and partner leave
- Friendly, supportive work environment
- Good size team with plenty of banter
- Work on a wide range of projects
- Active social club and funded social sports teams
- Modern offices in a central location.
We are proud to be an Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer and a member of The Diversity Agenda.
This is a challenging position offering wide experience in the Christchurch engineering sector and an opportunity for further career development.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org