Graduate Civil Engineer
At Powell Fenwick, we're committed to building future engineers. We aim to develop and educate you in all aspects of consulting, which means alongside technical training we also focus on building your competency in managing your own projects, time management, and helping you become a well-rounded consultant.
As a graduate, you will be partnered with a senior engineer who will work alongside you to develop your knowledge base and skillset within your chosen discipline.
You will be working with other engineers across the company who will aid in your development and allow you to work collaboratively with multiple disciplines. With a range of disciplines, you will be exposed to a wide variety of projects to give you a well-rounded experience.
Why choose Powell Fenwick?
- We have a friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment
- The opportunity to work with industry leaders in innovative and sustainable engineering design
- Employee safety and wellbeing initiatives and access to an employee assistance programme
- Paid Engineering New Zealand Membership
- Flexible working arrangements within a standard 37.5-hour week, with paid overtime if required
- Company clothing and travel insurance
- Milestone and birthday celebrations
A great social club and the opportunity to participate in off-site recreational / sports activities
To learn more about our recruitment process and what it's like to work at PFC, see our Careers page.
If you think Powell Fenwick is the right fit for you and would like to be part of a 100% New Zealand owned and operated multi-discipline consultancy company with a great culture, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org